Windows’ newer version comes with some unique features to grab the attention of users. That’s why every newer version of Windows seems more attractive. The same happened with Windows 10. Microsoft has released it in different twelve editions. Here, I am going to discuss Windows 10 Enterprises. Microsoft has released it, particularly for businessmen and entrepreneurs. It has handy tools for the businessmen. The basic features are the same, but it has some unique features.
Download Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise 32-bit
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
Download & Install Windows 10 Enterprise
- 1GHz processor or above
- 1GB RAM for 32-bit, 2GB RAM for 64-bit
- 16GB Hard disk space for 32-bit, 20GB Hard disk space for 64-bit
- A valid product key
The installation will take place in two steps. In the first step, I will explain how to create a Windows 10 Enterprise Bootable USB. In the second step, we will install Windows via USB.
Method 1: Windows 10 Create Bootable USB
Here, you will create a bootable USB via Windows 10 Installation Media. It’s the easiest way and users prefer it for installation of Windows 10. Follow the steps given below to start the process.
- Connect a USB flash drive (with at least 8GB space) with your PC.
- Go to the above section and download a relevant version of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Now, click Here to download “Windows 10 Installation media” from Microsoft’s official site.
- Double-click to launch it once you have downloaded it.
- Select “Accept” to accept terms and conditions.
- Click the option “Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” here.
- Now, select the “Next” option from the next window.
- Select a language, edition of Windows, Architecture and click “Next” from here.
- Here you will see a USB flash drive option. Select it. (If it doesn’t display any option, refresh the page to view it).
- Select the removable drive whether USB flash drive or DVD and click the “Next” option.
- Now attach the USB with PC where you want to install Windows 10 Enterprise and restart the system.
Method 2: Create Bootable Windows 10 Disk Via Third-Party Tool
Another easy method to create a bootable Windows 10 disk is to use a third-party tool known as Rufus. It works automatically once you download it.
- Click here to download Rufus.
- Once the downloading is over, double-click “Rufus.exe” to install it.
- Installation takes a few minutes. Now, double-click the tool to launch it.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your PC. (Make sure that you have already downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise ISO in your PC. The download link is in the above section.)
- Open Rufus and select “Create a Bootable USB Drive” option here.
- Click the option “ISO image” and select “Next.”
- Select “Start” from the next screen and click “Windows 10 ISO” to install Windows 10 Enterprise in your system.
- Rufus starts creating a bootable USB flash drive.
- It takes a few minutes and your bootable USB flash drive is ready to work.
- Now, plug in USB again and restart your system to install Windows 10 Enterprise.
Method 3: Create USB via Command Prompt (Detailed Method)
Follow the steps below to create USB via Command Prompt.
- Plugin your USB drive with PC.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select “Run as Administrator.”
- Here, type “diskpart” to open disk management utility and press Enter.
- Now type “list disk” to check the available disks and press “Enter.”
- Type “select disc #” to select one disk for installation. Here, replace # with a disc name like disc A, B or D, etc.
- Now, clean your USB drive by typing “clean” and press Enter.
- Create a bootable partition by typing “Create partition primary” and press Enter.
- Now select a partition. For this purpose type “select partition 1” then type “active” and press Enter.
- Type “format fs=NTFS quick” to make USB drive bootable and press Enter.
- Give a name to your USB drive by typing “assign” and assign a letter to it like assign letter=X, etc.
- Now type “exit” to quit the tool.
- Type “PowerShell Mount-DiskImage –ImagePath “C:\path\to\Windows10.iso” here. Make sure you are using the right path where you have saved Windows 10 ISO image.
- Type “diskpart” and press Enter to launch diskpart.
- Type “list volume” and press Enter to know the drive name for ISO file.
- Now type “exit” to exit the tool.
- Type the drive where you have stored ISO file like type “G:” here and press Enter.
- Now type next command “cd boot” and press Enter.
- Type “bootsect /nt60 X:” and press Enter.
- Here, give another command “xcopy G:\*.* X:\ /E /F /H” and press Enter.
- That’s all. Now, your Windows 10 bootable USB drive is ready.
Installation of Windows 10 Enterprise
Follow the steps below to install Windows 10 Enterprise in your system.
- Attach a USB drive that contains a minimum of 4GB space.
- Go to the end of the section and hit the “Download” button to start the downloading of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Download the “Windows 10 Installation media” now.
- Once, it is downloaded, double-click to launch it and select “Accept” from the options appear.
- Now, click the option “Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” to move ahead.
- Select the “Next” option from there.
- Select the language, edition of Windows, Architecture and click “Next” from here.
- It shows you a USB flash drive option. Select this option. (Some users complain that they cannot see this option. If it is so, just refresh the page)
- Now, click the removable drive from the list appears here and click the “Next” option.
- Now attach the USB with the PC where you want to install Windows 10 Enterprise and restart the system.
- When it reboots, you need to enter the product key.
- Select the drive where you want to install the Windows.
- The system will start copying files.
- It shows you two options whether you want to upgrade or custom install. If you do not want to lose your current data, select “Upgrade” from the list. If you want to install a fresh copy of Windows, click “Custom.”
- Wait for a while until it completes the copying and installation process.
- The system will restart several times.
Windows 10 Enterprise Features
So, let’s have an overview of Windows 10 Enterprise to know in-depth about it.
Windows 10 Enterprise brings all necessary tools to manage your business more conveniently. The size of the business doesn’t make any difference. Initially, Microsoft designed it for big companies. But later, it added some unavoidable features to Windows 10 Enterprise to organize and run the small businesses.
Powerful Security System provides full protection to your data. The inclusion of Windows Defender Credential Guard, Application Control, System Guard, and Exploit Guard in Windows 10 Enterprises make your documents, web browsing experience and data management securer.
BitLocker and BitLocker-to-Go features secure your drives. You can keep your important data under the password.
It comes with Windows Update for Business feature that’s cloud-based.
Desktop Analytics Upgrade Readiness gives you suggestions regarding the system, apps, and drivers to keep them updated.
Microsoft provides a half-hour support to this edition of Windows 10 and to its all feature updates.
Windows 10 LTSC Access in Windows 10 Enterprise ensures your access to Windows 10 LTSC features while working in Win 10 Enterprise.