Windows 7 was released in 6 editions, but all are not available for commoners. For common users, Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate and Professional are available. Windows 7 Enterprise is available for large firms because it has all-important business tools. The basic features like Aero Glass, Desktop Customization, Quick Navigation and Customization of Themes and Taskbar are the same. However, Enterprise has pre-installed some special business features.
Download Windows 7 Enterprise ISO
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit
Here are the download requirements. Before you start downloading, check all of them.
- 1GHz or above processor
- 1GB RAM
- 15GB Hard disk
- DirectX 9 Graphics Processor
Methods to Create Bootable USB Flash Drive (Installation Guide)
Before starting the installation guide, convert the ISO file into a bootable file. For this purpose, three methods are commonly used. I am listing all of them. Select any one of them and move to the installation guide.
Method # 1: Use RUFUS to Create Bootable USB Flash Drive
Use Rufus to create a bootable USB flash drive. It’s the easiest method to convert the ISO file into an executable file. Just download it and leave rest of the things to Rufus.
- Download Rufus.
- Connect a 4GB USB flash drive with PC.
- Open Rufus Home Page
- Select “NTFS” from the drop-down menu to create a bootable disk for Windows 7 or XP.
- Here is a button like a DVD drive is located with the option “Create Bootable Disk Using.” Click this option.
- Select Windows 7 Home Premium ISO file.
- Click “Start” and the tool will start converting the ISO image into an executable file.
- Wait until the bootable USB drive is ready.
- Connect it with PC and reboot it to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
Method #2: Use Microsoft’s Tool to Create Bootable USB
You can convert the ISO image into a bootable file by using Microsoft’s tool “Windows USB/DVD Download.”
- Click Here to download it.
- Connect a 4GB USB flash drive with PC.
- Now, download Windows 7 Enterprise ISO from the links in the above section.
- Here, right-click to the tool and select “Run” to proceed.
- When it opens, you see “Source File box.” Add the path of ISO file here. You can also use “Browse” to locate ISO automatically.
- Click “USB Device” from here to create the copy of ISO file on the USB drive.
- Now, click the option “Begin Copying” to copy the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
- Open the relevant folder to look for the “setup.exe” file. Double-click this file to start the installation process.
Method # 3: Create Bootable USB Flash Drive Via Command Prompt
If you are an expert user of Command Prompt, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drive.
- Open the “Start” menu and click Command Prompt.
- When it is open, type the following commands and press “Enter” key after every command.
- LIST DISK
- SEL DIS 1 (Instead of 1, type the drive number where you have saved Windows 7 Starter ISO file.)
- CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY SIZE=102400 (You can select your desired drive size)
- FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL=”WINDOWS 7”
- Here, click “Install Now” option to start the installation.
- Reboot the system and select the option “Boot from USB.”
- The system starts loading the files.
- On the next page, you need to set a language, time, currency format and keyboard or input method. Click “Next” to proceed.
- Now, select the “Install Now” option.
- Click “I Accept the License Terms” on the next page and move ahead.
- Here are two types of installation: Custom and Upgrade. Select one of them. If you want to delete all the previous files and want to install a fresh copy of Windows, select “Custom” otherwise select “Upgrade” from there.
- Now, select the disk drive where you want to install Windows 7 Enterprise.
- On the next page, you will see the confirmation message to delete the old Windows. If you are upgrading, show your preference here.
- Now, the copying of files, expanding and installation will begin.
- Wait for some time until the installation reaches 100%. During the installation process, it will restart for several times. Do not interfere while the installation process is going on.
- Put the product key in the boxes given here.
- Finally, select the network connection to connect to the internet and your Windows 7 Enterprise is ready to use.
Windows 7 Enterprise Features
The business users can connect any restricted site without using a VPN. DirectAccess feature connects them to a corporate network. So, the business users will be free to access all the restricted sites by using DirectAccess.
BranchCache is another highly beneficial feature to catch the remote files on your official network speedily. You can access anything from the head office by using this amazing feature. It consumes a lower bandwidth. If you have downloaded a copy of an important file, the download’s cache will be stored at the branch office. Any other users who want to access the same file do not need to download the same file again. He can access the previously downloaded file quickly.
The desktop search was once a part of Windows Vista. But the Desktop Search in Windows 7 Enterprise is more powerful. It has SharePoint portal search, Problem, Web Search and other different categories. So, the dominant search allows you to search for your desired results in no time.
Your data is safe and secure with “BitLocker-to-Go.” Keep important data in a particular drive and lock it by using this feature. So, anyone whom you give access to the drive can view your files. The data is password protected and entirely secure.
You can lock your desired tools and apps by using this feature. It works in the same way as “BitLocker-to-Go works. So, the users can run only the software; they are authorized to use. In this way, AppLocker prevents them from running malicious tools.